Monday 19 December 2011

Rakhi Sawant says Katrina follows her dance moves

Rakhi Sawant, perhaps true item-girl in Bollywood today, alleges that actress Katrina Kaif has copied her antics in her "Chikni Chameli" act in "Agneepath" remake.

"I think 'Chikni Chameli' is a good song. Katrina has danced very well but it's not something new. I have already done all this before. You can watch all my songs, I have already done that," the 33-year-old controversy queen said here at the Big Stars Entertainment Awards.

"I have done this in 'Dekhta hai tu kya' and she did this in 'Shiela ki jawaani'. In 'Chikni Chameli', she is again following me. It seems Katrina really likes me...It's alright if someone wants to follow me and dance," added Rakhi, who did a cameo in a few films before featuring in a full-fledged item number "Chura liyaa hai tumne" in 2003.

Rakhi hasn't got any awards so far. When asked about it, she compared herself with Aamir Khan, though in a light-hearted manner, and said: "Aamir and I are similar. Neither he gets awards, nor do I. But we have won the heart of India and we do not need an award."

The loud-mouth actress, who has dabbled both in television and films, was last seen on the big screen in an item song in "Loot". On small screen, she hosted the reality talk-show "Ajab Desh Ki Ghazab Kahaaniyan".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hits net work. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

CONTACT - newtamillive@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info

The Best Entertainment All Cinema News

FREE

ADVERTISEMENT HERE

CONTACT US

newtamillive@gmail.com

ShareThis

Cine Ulakam.blogspot.com Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips