Saturday 24 December 2011

Shiney thankful to the almighty

Shiney Ahuja will be keen to bid adieu to the year which bought in a lot of controversies and negative phase in his life. He was dragged to court and jail for the so-called physical abuse case that was slammed and later withdrawn by his domestic maid. Regardless of all the shortcomings Shiney has emerged as a strong individual and is currently gearing for his comeback in the year 2012.

Talking about his troubled life and the comeback, Shiney stated “My family has been a huge and constant support. I truly feel God has blessed me because I have such a wonderful family. They stood by me when I needed them the most and that became my biggest strength and gave me courage to face the world” said Shiney.

He further quoted, “I'm blessed by God for everything he has given me in my life and I look at that all the time whenever anything happens and thank him for whatever he's given me essentially and that's how I take life now," says Shiney who has recovered a dreading situation in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hits net work. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

CONTACT - newtamillive@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info

The Best Entertainment All Cinema News

FREE

ADVERTISEMENT HERE

CONTACT US

newtamillive@gmail.com

ShareThis

Cine Ulakam.blogspot.com Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips