Monday 5 December 2011

Trisha is ready to marry

Trisha who has gained herself a status in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi films has finally getting to tie the knot. The actress who is the brand ambassador of Blue Cross, India has got certain conditions on how her future husband should be.

Trisha who is fond of Dogs has a group of pets staying along with her. She states ‘I have a craze, love and affection for animals and I wish my husband to be the same’.

Also Trisha says, I don’t want to marry someone who is allergic to dogs or pets. I am searching for a person who cares for animals too, if I find someone with that nature then I am ready to ring the wedding bells, she smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hits net work. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

CONTACT - newtamillive@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info

The Best Entertainment All Cinema News

FREE

ADVERTISEMENT HERE

CONTACT US

newtamillive@gmail.com

ShareThis

Cine Ulakam.blogspot.com Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips