Thursday 12 January 2012

Madhuri Dixit wants to spread smiles

Though she has kept many filmmakers on hold by not signing any Bollywood offers, she has been kind towards the commercial offers that have come her way. She has accepted a couple of brand endorsement deals and yet again she has been signed as the face of a campaign by a leading dental brand. She has been signed as the Chief Smile Officer for ‘Smile India Campaign’ and claims that she is extremely happy to be associated with something that has always given her recognition. True to her words, she has always been praised for her smile. And guess what the evergreen beauty is proud with that compliment. “I have always been appreciated for my smile ever since I joined films and people have appreciated me for that. My fan base says that the best thing about you is your smile, and I felt this was a nice way to give back,” said Madhuri.

On joining the campaign, she gave further reasoning “I always spread smiles for the country wherever I go. But I want other people to do that more often. That's why I have associated with this smile movement” added Madhuri.

1 comments:

Priya Balan on 25 March 2012 at 04:27 said...

Great to read why update this type of keyword By Trade Wholesale Printing and Brochure Printing

Post a Comment

Followers

hits net work. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

CONTACT - newtamillive@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info

The Best Entertainment All Cinema News

FREE

ADVERTISEMENT HERE

CONTACT US

newtamillive@gmail.com

ShareThis

Cine Ulakam.blogspot.com Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips